I BELIEVE MUSICIANS NO LONGER NEED TO BE
AFRAID OF BUSINESS.
We can bridge that gap together.
Being a musician means making an impact on the world. Running a successful business also means making an impact on the world. We, as artists, are much more "business-like" than we may think. But rather than shying away from the term entrepreneur, it's time we embrace our strengths and treat our career as a personal and artistic brand.
"Allie has helped me tremendously with my current private studio and I've been able to retain all of my private students thanks to her courses and organizational resources she provided. She has made a powerful impact on my life!"
- Sarah Goodwin; Soprano, Private Voice & Piano Instructor
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You know you need an attractive website, but the thought of web designing is just so...UGH.
- You are tearing your hair out trying to make ends meet.
- You avoid looking at your bank account because honestly, why bother.
- The word 'business' scares you. And the word 'marketing' just straight up terrifies you.
- You've got your portfolio but aren't sure if it's really showing off your best qualities.
- You know social media is important, but it intimidates you and you're not sure the "right way" to use it.
- You have been procrastinating on getting your sh*t together already.
AND HONESTLY... ALL YOU WANT IS:
- To absolutely nail your auditions.
- To be the go-to professional in your field.
- A network of more like-minded individuals.
- A go-getter kind of attitude that makes you stand out.
- A website your proud to show off.
- To have all your sh*t together.
IF YOU'RE NODDING YOUR HEAD LIKE YESS...
Custom designed website up to 10 pages ($450 value)
Biography content & edits ($49 value)
Resume content & edits
Custom logo, fonts, & brand color palette ($49 value)
Personal finance consultation ($69 value)
Web & social media graphics ($100 value)
Web copy + creative content ($100 value)
6 bi-weely 30 minute coachings via Skype/Phone ($150 value)
How to start + grow your private studio ($99 value)
VALUED AT: $1,115
"Allie's courses are a must-see for freelance musicians who trying to build their network. Her instruction helped me grow as a freelance professional and taught me the power of building a strong brand."
- Lindsey Sagnella
It is Allie's mission to help musicians confidently redefine success
by creating a career and life they love.
(Without wasting time or money "figuring it all out!")
A professional crossover vocalist, Allie is a trailblazing entrepreneur with a vision of providing awareness, resources, and tools otherwise unavailable in an industry that needs it.
She has dedicated eight years to performing professionally as a classical-pop singer and has cultivated a teaching curriculum that spans from public education to private lessons to career coaching and consulting.
Along the way, Allie adopted tools, philosophies, and strategies on how to thrive in the industry, using freedom and creativity as her trade marks to live abundantly.
Since starting her professional freelance career in 2008, Allie has taught well over 200 private students, tripled her salary from teaching and performing, and afforded a nine month vacation to road trip around the USA in her camper van. She has taught musicians networking and profitable strategies including creating their own brand and starting their own private studio.
"Allie's content is filled with so much useful information for anyone self employed through the arts. They are also very motivating and have helped me through some challenging times."
- David Oromaner; Private Drum Instructor, Drummer
Thank you for your interest in ELEVATE!
I am delightfully and gratefully fully booked for this program.
My next opening will by: May, 2017