Get the A's to your Q's about voice lessons
1) I DON'T HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE SINGING BUT AM CURIOUS TO LEARN. DO YOU TEACH BEGINNERS?
YES! I work primarily with beginning/intermediate adults ages 14+.
2) HOW OFTEN DO WE MEET FOR LESSONS?
We will meet once a week. Biweekly may be offered upon request.
3) HOW LONG DO YOU RECOMMEND LESSONS TO BE?
For beginning adults, I recommend 45 minute lessons. After at least a year of training under your belt, I recommend 60 minute lessons.
4) DO YOU TEACH ANY OTHER INSTRUMENTS?
I do not currently accept piano students at this time. However, I do offer piano lessons to my voice students only.
5) CAN I TRY A LESSON WITH YOU BEFORE SIGNING UP?
YES! All inquiring students may schedule a free 30 minute trial lesson so that we may both decide if it's a good match.
5) WHAT WILL LESSONS LOOK LIKE?
Every student is different and I cater each lesson specific to your needs that day. We will practice a combination of any of the following:
- Breathing exercises (yoga inspired)
- Stretching exercises
- Sight reading
- Ear training
- Voice technique exercises
- Improvisation + songwriting
- Lyric interpretation
- Performance practice
- ...and more!
6) DO YOU OFFER ONLINE LESSONS?
At this time, I do not offer 1:1 lessons online. HOWEVER, I will be offering a self study voice program online in the summer of 2018.
GET ALL THE DEETS
DOWNLOAD THE VOICE HANDBOOK THAT INCLUDES:
- Voice Empowerment methodology
- Required lesson materials
- Lesson rates
- Voice package add-ons:
- "Voice" essential oil blend
- Customized warm up tracks
- Vocal Health Remedies book
- Sight singing book
- Stretching + yoga guide
- Songwriting playlists